15 September 2011

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - Seeds of Disaster


Like something out of Jack and the Beanstalk, Farmer John nearly got killed by a fast growing plant. Then more plants attacked a rocket and then... the Capitol. Next thing you know, its a global invasion of seeds!



Best Part: I was really proud of myself for noticing inverted colors on Superman's logo. Not sure if this was the first time such a mistake was made on this show, but I got more excitement out of noticing it than I did from the lame story.

Worst Part: Superman fried all the seeds from space using his heat vision and a giant lens. I am pretty sure the casualties from his hellfire from space solution were much worse than they would have been from some bean stalks.





-----
Episode Count: 0051
Series Count: (34 of 60)

No comments:

Post a Comment