20 May 2013

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - The Royal Gargoyle Foil


Mother of Maui, this was it, the final episode of the series. And leaping luau, there was a demonic gargoyle with a surprisingly gentlemanly voice. This played a lot like an episode of Scooby Doo with a haunted house, secret passages, and even an unmasking - though I think I prefer Daphne to Penny and I would gladly trade Hula for Shaggy.  I may be going easy on this episode by saying I didn't hate it, but I really didn't like it. It just felt off. It really was like watching a Scooby homage rather than an original show. Not a great note to end on, but hey, at least I survived another series. Up next, another Plastic man series. Maybe its time for a little detour first...
-----
Episode Count: 0372
Series Count: (35 of 35)

No comments:

Post a Comment