25 July 2011

Dazzling New Trailer for The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra


Another gem delivered at the 2011 Comic Con was a sneak peek at the upcoming mini-series The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra. With a planned 26 episodes, calling this a miniseres is a bit misleading. The original series ran for 60 masterful episodes consisting of three 20 episode seasons. It seems like Korra could play more like a 4th season than just a mini. Korra is the grand daughter of Ang, she being the new Avatar like her grandpa.





From the preview, it looks like this show will have a much more modern feel to it. I think I even saw some traffic lights. I also noticed Korra riding on a polar bear reminiscent of The Golden Compass. I approve. From what I understand, an aged Toph is also going to appear in the series. Watching this trailer makes me immediately want to rewatch the entire Avatar: The Last Airbender series right away. Any one else excited for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment