17 April 2013

Flashpoint Cover Art is Flashy

 photo jlpblucover_zps0a5da94c.jpg


Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to next month's release of the animated Superman: Unbound, but the recent flurry of news around Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox has me a lot more excited. Even though it was announced that DC would be going away from straight up adaptations and favoring more of an "inspired by" approach, everything about this movie so far indicates it will follow the comic pretty closely, which is a good thing. This amazing cover art is just icing on the cake. As for the announced special features, there will be a discussion on time travel, a look at Flash's rogues, a sneak peek at the next movie (which I wish they had named in the press release!) and some bonus episodes. Hopefully the trailer will arrive soon... in the meantime you can always watch that Man of Steel trailer again.

1 comment:

  1. I am really looking forward to this too, mostly because its the first time in a while a movie will be led by someone other than Superman or Batman (well, Batman is like the 2nd-to-main character). But I'm still looking forward to Superman: Unbound more. Maybe a trailer would change my mind though.

    ReplyDelete