02 February 2013

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - Sword of the Atom: A Choice of Dooms


The second SotA short (complete with its own subtitle - A Choice of Dooms) picked up right where the first ended, with the Tiny Titan facing down a rattlesnake. One thing I didn't appreciate at first was that the can an straw the Atom used in his mighty battle came from his downed plane and were shown in the first short. Nice! The action quickly transitioned to the Atom vs the Morlaidhans after a quick introduction of Princess Laethwyn. Overall, this was fun, but I am still scratching my head as to how this is different than the Brave and the Bold episode. Also, it seems ambitious to think this will wrap up in just a few more segments. But the important thing is that I am digging it so far, so I will go along for the ride.

DC Nation Short Count: 0032

No comments:

Post a Comment