14 May 2014

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - Beware the Gray Ghost



There is nothing wrong with nostalgia, but without that factor I am guessing this episode would not rank quite so highly on many peoples Best of Batman lists. While it may not be a popular thing to say, I do find this one a tad overrated. Don't get me wrong, its a solid episode, but there are just plenty I like more. Still, there is a certain meta charm about Batman's fanaticism for his childhood hero and inspiration - maybe someday I will be a superhero and Kevin Conroy will be my sidekick. 


I guess the weak point in the episode was the underwhelming Mad Bomber. I really do enjoy this episode, so I don't want to sound too negative, I just think its fonder to remember than it is to rewatch. But isn't that what nostalgia is all about?

-----
Episode Count: 0563
Series Count: (29 of 81)

No comments:

Post a Comment