12 May 2014

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - Tyger, Tyger




Tyger Tyger, burning bright, 
In the forests of the night; 
What immortal hand or eye, 
Could frame thy fearful symmetry? 

Not a bad poem, unfortunately the episode didn't really live up to it. And one thing that bothered me, was Tygrus even a tiger? Looked more like Wolfus, or at best Panthrus. This episode was a real shame because Catwoman can't seem to catch a break with a truly great episode. I know this is an unfair criticism, but even though I am perfectly fine with the idea of Man-Bat in this world, gorilla and cat-people just don't seem to work for me, nor was I a huge fan of Cat-Woman... or should it be Woman-Cat?






The Batman versus Tygrus duel was the highlight, including the rope bridge fight, but really, the only thing that could have redeemed this episode was a little Bat on Cat love. :) JK. I don't think anyone really wanted that either. Besides, we have to save that nugget for Cheetah in Justice League. After a couple duds, I am hoping the next episode is an improvement.

-----
Episode Count: 0561
Series Count: (27 of 81)

No comments:

Post a Comment