07 May 2014

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - The Underdwellers



Ah, one of my personal least favorites. And I can't believe I am going to say this, but at least Batman in My Basement has the Penguin. This one settles for the Sewer King. Like the Basement nightmare episode, this one also features a mob of annoying kids including one that people thought was a leprechaun because he wore a green jacket.


I almost forgot to mention that what must have qualified the villain as a "king" was his command of giant sewer alligators. Batman wrestling the large lizards was admittedly a bit of fun, but there honestly was nothing in this episode that would compel me to ever watch it again. Its doubtful there were ever plans for this guy to return for round two with Batman.

-----
Episode Count: 0558
Series Count: (24 of 81)

No comments:

Post a Comment