01 February 2010

Young Justice Animated Series - First Look


Presenting Arrowette, member of the upcoming animated series Young Justice based on the DC comic of the same name. The image and the following description come from the blog of voice actress Stephanie Lemelin.

WOW. Ok… I am beyond thrilled to announce that I was recently cast in the new animated series, YOUNG JUSTICE LEAGUE, based on the famous (and awesome!?) DC Comics. I seriously could not be more excited about being welcomed into this amazing family… what a fantastic way to start the new year! I will be voicing the character of Arrowette (see ridiculously hot avatar below!!! um, could I love her anymore?) as well as several supporting cast members… Due to the extreme popularity of this series, however, that’s about all I can say… for now. So excited, this is really a dream come true for me, I have ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A SATURDAY MORNING CARTOOON!!! Woohoo!

Anyways, this leak comes on the heels of online rumors about this series AS WELL AS a CG Green Lantern Series in the works. From what I have been able to glean, Young Justice will feature Nightwing, Aqualad, Superboy/Connor Kent, Impulse, Arrowette and Miss Martian. DC does it again!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds really good. I wonder why Nightwing and Aqualad instead of Robin and Wondergirl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually robin they cast instead of night wing and there was legal issues with wonder girl but she might appear later on in the season

    ReplyDelete