23 April 2009

TMNT Begins in 2011


Before I say anything else I would like to wish the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles a very happy birthday, their 25th (doesn't that technically make them non-teens). The occasion will be recognized with an all green light scheme tonight on the Empire State Building.

Now for the news.

In 2011, there will be a new live-action TMNT film delving back into the turtles origins. Sounds like a reboot to me. The turtles have been to some pretty dark places before, but not in a good way. Hopefully this 5th outing will achieve the turtles gritty potential, as opposed to:

1 comment:

  1. sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude is this for real. I also they will be on teen nick. can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (PS. I'm 15 and still love TMNT!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete