19 August 2011

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - The Iron Eater


When an orange chameleon alien hatched from a meteorite and started eating train tracks, I knew it was going to be a bad day. Even though the Iron Eater later impersonated the Man of Steel, Superman reigned triumphant and went to his old standby of hauling the creature back into space.


Best Part: The orange Barney design for the creature is hilarious. Quite adorable.

Worst Part: When asked if he saw anyone suspicious near the eaten skyscraper, a police men remembered seeing another police men. Only then did he realize the other guy looked just like him. I don't know about you, but if I saw some dude that looked just like me and was wearing the same outfit, I might be tipped off or at least think that a time paradox was about to destroy the universe.





-----
Episode Count: 0032
Series Count: (15 of 60)
Doppelganger Count: 0002

No comments:

Post a Comment