01 March 2012

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - The Twenty Third Dimension


Another adventure, another batch of meanies from our very own solar system. My very excellent mother just served us nine pizzas indeed, although I guess Pluto isn't even a planet anymore. The aliens from Pluto looked like they could have escaped from Geppetto's workshop, so I don't blame them for being cranky. But instead of a Blue Fairy, they instead found themselves facing a winged and bare chested Hawkman. And then things got weird. 


Hawkman got zapped to the 23rd dimension, which may be the home dimension of Q-Bert, and was there attacked by proton people. He ended up caged with some more puppet people, this time good ones who helped him defeat the evil marionettes from Jupiter. Case closed. I'll say this, although this was a Yellow Submarine style trip, I didn't hate it and it and least H-Man went out on a high note.




-----
Episode Count: 0158
Series Count: (3 of 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment