28 June 2012

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - He Who Laughs Last




The joke was on Batman when he got arrested at the opera thanks to a frame job by the Joker. Later Joker left a riddle on a pair of elephants at the zoo and I was not really feeling the entertainment. I wish there was more to say about this, but by the time I got to the elephants dancing to circus music, I pretty much zoned out.


I will take this chance to go off on a little rant though. The words "joke" and "riddle" are pretty clearly distinct in my head. Its episodes like this that blur the line between the Joker and Riddler and confuse the uninitiated. Joker really should be playing pranks not dropping clues to riddles. Maybe if the Riddler had not been tied up on the Super Friends, he would have been this episode's star, but I just get a little annoyed when the villains get their MOs confused.






-----
Episode Count: 0226
Series Count: (9 of 15)
Doppelganger Count: 0011

No comments:

Post a Comment