16 August 2013

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - The Voodoo Vampire


We now return to our regularly scheduled program and I am not going to lie, the Voodoo Vampire Vampiress had my attention right out of the gate. Things only got better from there when Batman turned into a real Bat-Man. Get it? Ha ha. This was one of the coolest things the Super Friends has given since... Superman and the Wonder Twins were vampired. Though I have to say Superman's previous case of Vampirism was a little cooler looking.




Oh, and did I mention that instead of biting these vampires shot lasers out of their fangs. I hope that was a Standards and Practices decision and not the writers original idea. This episode was crazy - in a  good way. Like I always say, if you are going to go zany, you gotta go all in.






-----
Episode Count: 0411
Series Count: (13 of 66)

No comments:

Post a Comment