28 July 2012

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - Plastic Man in Super Hero Sketch Artist


Plastic Man was the other hero to get a big break on the opening morning of DC Nation in a comedic and fast-paced short. I am not always a big fan of puns, but they were used well here to drive PM's shape-shifting. Also, any day Shaggy shows up is a good day. This may not have been drop dead funny, but it was 60 seconds well spent and a good step in redeeming the character from his tragic failure to land his own series a few years earlier - even if the energy was toned down a tad from that effort.







DC Nation Short Count: 0005

2 comments:

  1. I love the surprise cameo from the Clam!

    Also, I haven't seen you report anything about the Marvel/Phineas and Ferb TV special that's in the works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I hadnt heard of the Marvel / Phineas crossover. I need to look into it!

    ReplyDelete