20 September 2011

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - APE Strikes Again


This APE dropped the Prankster and Toyman for Brainiac. I would consider that an upgrade. I suppose this team-up served as a nice "season premier" kicking off the second batch of New Adventures of Superman episodes, this time composed of just 16 6-ish minute segments.


Best Part: The villains' plan to destroy a crime predicting computer was anticipated and thwarted by the crime predicting computer. I guess it worked.

Worst Part: Once again the closing dialogue was absurd. Clark mocked Lois about believing she saw a flying rock dragon. I mean, she did see that and he knew it but he had to just belittle her saying, "sure, I believe you." Superman has enough going for him with the powers and everything. He doesn't need to be a jerk.




-----
Episode Count: 0054
Series Count: (37 of 60)
Involuntary Shrinking Count: 0003

No comments:

Post a Comment