25 November 2011

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - Krypto, K-9 Detective


100th Episode Spectacular!

Time to toot my own horn. *toot toot* Even though most of the segments I have watched so far have clocked in at just 6 minutes, 100 of them add up to 600+ minutes. That's over 10 hours of Superman / boy cartoons! Mom will sure be proud that I am making something of my life. Can't wait to see what the next 100 have in store.

Luckily I got to celebrate this event with a Krypto-centric segment. In this episode, Dr Canine was busy dognapping pooches and training them for crime. Not content to settle for strays, the good doctor dressed up as a clown dog and infiltrated the circus to abduct Rover, a trained circus poodle. Krypto went undercover in order to find the dognapping gang's lair and to bust up the operation.

Best Part: You must admit, that Rover had some mad hoop jumping skills.

Worst Part: Was I supposed to be worried when Krypto got found out. Its not like he can't fly or isn't invincible. And Dr. Canine didn't even have a kryptonite bone.


-----
Episode Count: 0100
Series Count: (23 of 33)

No comments:

Post a Comment